• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED #11 Magnum Percussion Caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Percussion caps are such a small part of the big picture when most places can’t get regular primers. If I’m a manufacturer with problems getting supplies and labor the last thing I would do is start up another line to make percussion caps when I can’t meet the other demands.

I found these in an old barn that was going to get a makeover.
DFA01493-322F-440F-B733-97502DC0439E.jpeg

They have been sitting on a shelf ever since. (25 years)
B192F859-DF05-4A87-8955-591FE0092940.jpeg

Last edited:
Academy Sports in Conway, and North Little Rock AR has CCI #11s in stock from time to time. Got some for $4.99 just a few months back. Maybe other locations might get some in as well.

Where can I buy #11 Magnum Percussion Caps? Went online but they were Chinese scams. Fortunately I didn't bite.
Midway had them yesterday but you have to buy 1000 they were like $120

I would suggest using their "Notify me" for any all Caps you need. and when you get the e-mail STOP and ORDER. Regular reloading primers are often gone within an hour after I get the e-mail saying they are back in stock.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1301148547?pid=148547

I'm in the midlands of South Carolina. Any help finding them around here would be greatly appreciated. As soon as my job stops working me so much and I can talk my wife into visiting local shops and not spending all my money I will try small shops. I'm knew to black powder and would rather buy some first but may spring for tool sooner or later. I saw a yt video of a guy made his own tool from hardwood. I may try that.
Scheel’s sporting goods all over the country.

Academy Sports in Conway, and North Little Rock AR has CCI #11s in stock from time to time. Got some for $4.99 just a few months back. Maybe other locations might get some in as well.

Got 2 cans of CCI#11 yesterday at a Wal Mart in SW Missouri for $5.32 per.
Would have gotten a few more without cleaning them out but they only had the 2 cans.
I got about 8 cans there for the same price 10 months ago.
There is almost zero interest in traditional BP guns around here, so when a big retailer gets some caps in, they seem to sit on the shelf a while.

They're coming back. Have found at five different sporting goods stores in my area in last few weeks. Anywhere from 5.95 to 14.95 (Bass Pro)

Where can I buy #11 Magnum Percussion Caps? Went online but they were Chinese scams. Fortunately I didn't bite.
I have a tin (100pcs) of CCI #11 Magnum (CCI #311), but I’m not sure where I got them. Might have been Hafersguns.com. They have stores in Hagerstown,MD, and Falling Waters, WV, not sure where else they have stores. I can send email addresses and mailing addresses if interested.

Latest posts

Back