• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

#11 cci available...I've helped you. Help me find some #10s

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Powdervalleyinc has cci #11 in 1000 pack for $120 in stock. I bought some from Kygunco earlier this month. I NEED #10s remington or cci...please point me in the right direction. Or maybe even a nipple that "actually" fits #11 cci for 1862 uberti police. Some people say slixxshot but they list for pocket models and then all other, but from what I've found the newer police models and the other uberti revolvers all use the same nipple right? Is there something I'm missing. I have an 1858 uberti rem and the 1862 pocket police and both stock nipples are identical. I have treso ampco for my rem and 11s fit snug, perfect I had another pack. Same part number boit about 3 months apart from the same possible shop about 2.5 years ago and this pack I just opened they literally fall off when tipped over. They do not grab AT All

Why not determine your stock nipples thread size and the cone height and go to Track of the Wolf's webpage and match it up to the nipples they have for sale which #11's will fit very well.

Thank you for the heads up, I've been checking pretty often, they must have just got them in. Haven't seen any 10s lately, but I might have some stashed at my off grid place, I'll check next time I'm up there.

I think Tracks part # for the nipple you need is PTC-PS. $4.99 ea., in stock. But please check it out thoroughly yourself if you decide to order.
I had cane to that conclusion myself after reading a ton... people said cci 11 are hard to seat,that's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for your input

Thank you for the heads up, I've been checking pretty often, they must have just got them in. Haven't seen any 10s lately, but I might have some stashed at my off grid place, I'll check next time I'm up

Your welcome. I'm not looking for anyone's stash. I'm just new to this and thought others might have some knowledge of places I don't. Mom and pops, or places without online ordering but allow phone in. I'm gonna try these nipples and see how they do, but if some remington 10s come out I will grab some for sure. Will need them sooner or later at any rate.

I had cane to that conclusion myself after reading a ton... people said cci 11 are hard to seat,that's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for your input
I use a little stick to seat them. Also, if your nipples are the same as what is in the 1858 Uberti Remington Slix Springs nipples will work. Also very good.

Powdervalleyinc has cci #11 in 1000 pack for $120 in stock. I bought some from Kygunco earlier this month. I NEED #10s remington or cci...please point me in the right direction. Or maybe even a nipple that "actually" fits #11 cci for 1862 uberti police. Some people say slixxshot but they list for pocket models and then all other, but from what I've found the newer police models and the other uberti revolvers all use the same nipple right? Is there something I'm missing. I have an 1858 uberti rem and the 1862 pocket police and both stock nipples are identical. I have treso ampco for my rem and 11s fit snug, perfect I had another pack. Same part number boit about 3 months apart from the same possible shop about 2.5 years ago and this pack I just opened they literally fall off when tipped over. They do not grab AT All
Good Morning,

I’m looking at 2 packages of Slix-Shot nipples that I bought for my 1862s. Here’s what the package says:

Slix-Shot-5

Pocket Pistol Nipples

For Uberti 1849 & 1862

5 Shot Cap & Ball Revolvers

12-28 Thread

For use with Remington #10, CCI #11

Or RWS 1075 Caps ONLY

A Product of Slixprings, LLC

Made in the USA​

I believe that the ONLY is there to eliminate the RWS 1075 Plus caps. You can check his website or email him to be sure.

Hope this helps, be safe and have fun.

R

Just bought some. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back