• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED # 11 caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered 1000 to be delivered to my nearest Basspro store on Oct 29, they claimed 2 weeks so we'll see what happens.

I bought 3 tins of 100 CCI #11's from Academy in Huntsville, AL last week and 1 whole tin seems to be full of duds - well at least the first 5 in a row are. The other 2 tins all have gone bang so far. All 3 are lot number G21D301.
I just bought 4 tins of lot G19D301... hope they don't exhibit the same tendencies!

Mine still have not arrived at the store, and bass pro no longer lists cci caps when you search, think I'm out of luck.

rws 1075 at Crater black powder, blasting and fireworks, also swiss and sheutzen all very reasonable

harleynut...
Thank you for suggesting Crater Fireworks. Jon was willing to sell to a Canadian, but his shipper was not willing/unable to send haz mat accross the border.
I did find 400 #10s, but the search continues...

Latest posts

Back