• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

#11 Caps at Sportsmans Warehouse

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After checking online, which showed CCI #11's in stock, I drove to there to see. And yes they did, must have had 30 tins hanging up for $5.99 per can, and no limit. I only bought six and another old guy like me I was visiting with bought 4. So there were plenty left at this particular store. (Slidell, LA) But I'm sure they all restock at pretty much the same time. I was also happy to see all their BP supplies well stocked for this day and age. Round ball, wads, tools, lubes, etc. and for those that use it, they had a good supply of Pyrodex and 777. Good luck in your quest!

I found CCI magnum 11's tonight! I felt like a school girl. We only have a one week primitive season here, and a three month rifle season, so I had low expectations. Glad I checked. Your post made me make the drive. Thanks for that.

I found some CCI Magnum #11 at SWH in Wasilla, AK, today for $5.99. The sales lady asked me how my day was going...GREAT!!!

My next range day the T/C Renegade gets to go with me.

I went back to Sportsman's today and there were still probably thirty tins of cci 11 mags there. It was good to see. The same lone traditions powderhorn has been there since they opened back when the second Bush was president, which says something, but I don' t know what .

After checking online, which showed CCI #11's in stock, I drove to there to see. And yes they did, must have had 30 tins hanging up for $5.99 per can, and no limit. I only bought six and another old guy like me I was visiting with bought 4. So there were plenty left at this particular store. (Slidell, LA) But I'm sure they all restock at pretty much the same time. I was also happy to see all their BP supplies well stocked for this day and age. Round ball, wads, tools, lubes, etc. and for those that use it, they had a good supply of Pyrodex and 777. Good luck in your quest!
I wish we had a Sportsman's here. Walmart has a spot for them for 5.32 but I've been checking for a month and they haven't stocked it. The only ones I've actually seen were at Academy Sports in Florence, AL a couple weeks ago at 9.99 per tin.

Back