• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 100% Linen longhunter shirt Size XL

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
** SPF ** I have for sale a 100% linen long hunter shirt in size XL. The feel of this shirt is amazing. There are no rips, stains, tears, etc. The shirt is like brand new. It has been stored in a clothing bag. I'm 5'10 and the shirt comes down to the top of my knees. This shirt comes from a non-smoking, virus-free, bug free home. Asking $70.00 and $8.95 for shipping. I can do pay pal or money order.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• linen.JPG
    linen.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • linen2.JPG
    linen2.JPG
    985.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Everything is expensive right now ...day to day living is expensive. I'm glad I can offer some super nice shirts to the members at prices below what they would have to pay elsewhere. I have probably 10 more shirts to sell yet !! Many of those are early 19th century type workmans shirts, but they will also work for 18th century as a common man impression.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back