• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

#10 caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halman

32 Cal
Reaction score
Just fyi, I think I found some #10 caps at megaamuntionstore.com. $200 for a sleeve, $30 shipping in case anyone is interested. Put them in cart and went to checkout, apparently they are in stock. Can’t do $200 myself at the moment but maybe someone else might be needing to find some.

Just fyi, I think I found some #10 caps at megaamuntionstore.com. $200 for a sleeve, $30 shipping in case anyone is interested. Put them in cart and went to checkout, apparently they are in stock. Can’t do $200 myself at the moment but maybe someone else might be needing to find some.
$200 a sleeve is 20 cents a cap plus the $30. Ky gun co is legit and can get them for 13 cents a cap. Just got em this week delivered in 2 days. Order any quantity and no haz mat.

$200 a sleeve is 20 cents a cap plus the $30. Ky gun co is legit and can get them for 13 cents a cap. Just got em this week delivered in 2 days. Order any quantity and no haz mat.
just checked their website, says in-store purchase at their two Kentucky stores. how did you order them?

On line. $68 for 500 delivered to my door this week.....
you are talking about KYGUNCO correct? if so, they must have changed, you cant add them to your cart. says in-store purchase. i would call them but its sunday....

you are talking about KYGUNCO correct? if so, they must have changed, you cant add them to your cart. says in-store purchase. i would call them but its sunday....
20230122_145733.jpg

I just placed a order with them. I was able to add them to my cart no problem.

According to their website you can order #11 but # 10 must be picked up in store. That can’t be right. I’ve emailed them twice asking about this but no answer yet.

Same here, ordered a box of #11 (1,000) CCI from KYGUNCO for $121.89 no hazmat, and three weeks prior, Natchez Shooters Supply had a special on #10 CCI for $131.51 total which included their shipping and hazmat. So if you pay attention and jump on it, they are available at a decent price from reputable companies if you keep your eyes open, but you have to jump on them fast or those rascally hoarders will snap them up in a heartbeat. By the way, Graf & Sons still have 1,000 Schuetzen musket caps in stock for $91.99 with $12.95 S&H + $23.50 hazmat.

Hay guys, years ago a had percussion pistol. I no longer own one Strictly flint now. hearing all these horror stories about caps. I have a tin of Remington #10, looks to be full. and about 20 #11 in a tin. I live north of Pittsburgh Pa. I won't ship. I would glad to help someone out. Just so you don't try to resell. I will give them to the needy.

Yep, other types of payment are Cash Happy and Bitcoin.

Run away. Run away fast.
You can try FTX bitcoin!
I used Zelle and yep I won’t again!
On lost 300 000. On FTX
So I got me a little card only 500$& limit. Best way to use internet buying.
I have bought allot way over that but lil research before using Discover Card, They have re-emburced me when needed.
Do not trust those run the mill type businesses.
You Will get burned and no recourse……. Been there years ago! No longer!

Back