• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

#10 And #11 Caps At Cabela's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got lucky two years ago I bought 7000 RWS1075’s. Then last summer an old timer, older than me at least, in my gun club had 1000 CCI 11’s he found amongst some old supplies. $30 bucks for the K. I had another K of 11’s that was able to swap 400 of for a like number of 4 wing musket caps. I’m all set thank you very much. 😁

Last edited:
I got lucky two years ago I bought 7000 RWS1075’s. Then last summer an old timer, older than me at least, in my gun club had 1000 CCI 11’s he found amongst some old supplies. $30 bucks for the K. I had another K off 11’s that was able to swap 400 of for a like number of 4 wing musket caps. I’m all set thank you very much. 😁
Yeah as long as you can resupply for next summer…

lucked out and got a sleeve [ 10 tins] of old navy arms caps for $40.00 bucks at a lgs. have not tried em yet but the paper wrap is in very good shape, no stains, dry and clean ect. so hoping they are good. figure they are worth the $4.00 a tin as collectables.??

Our local Dunham's store says we are crazy, as they do not have any percussion caps; and, they don't have any idea when they might get some.

I gonna buy 700K caps so no one else can have them. then everyone can tell me how smart I am to be prepared :ghostly:

Back