• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED 1 1/2 inch Cotton or Wool Straps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks Two Feathers here with a question?
Not sure if this is the right place, but it seems to fit?
Does anyone here sell hand woven 1-1/2" wide cotton or wool straps about 48" long for a reasonable price? I'm not looking for fancy, but rather utilitarian. Plain one color is fine I want to use them on the Powder Horns that I make. I started tying to make a small Heddle Loom, but failed miserably.:mad: I got the frame made then ran out of ideas on how to finish it.
Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Zonie
THANK YOU... I don't know how to do that. If there's ever a next time, I'll ask first. Thank you again.
I'm working on 7 knives right now...gotta', get back to the shop.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back