You are welcome.
I did use Track, but have changed over to Log Cabin as I like them Another thing abut Log Cabin is that they do repairs, they repaired a flint lock for me and it sparks great now.
I was having a problem with an As Issue revolver at Friendship and they looked at the pistol...
Few questions and requests:
1. Photos of rear open sight and front sight.
2. Who is the maker of the front and rear sight?
3. Who is the maker of the lock?
4. Who is the maker of the trigger?
5. Did Colerain cone the barrel or did you, if you so, why?
6. Maker of the vernier tang sight
I really like folks who can do math, wish I could.
Looking at things realistically, if you can press them in, how do you get them out when they are flattened and a cap will not seat or they are blown out and the hammer is rebounding.
"There is no such animal .End of story finish . Rudyard"...
"2. I’ve read that “old oil” is better because the heat of the engine already burned off any detergents in the oil. I do not have old oil but I have one non-detergent oil in my garage"
Yep, they will give you a quart of used oil from someone's oil change they did.
You might even take an...