• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Rifle Shoppe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SquirrelsaurusR

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm interested in the handgonnes offered by The Rifle Shoppe, and I noticed delivery time can take up to three months. Does anyone have experience with this outfit? Any comments on their service/delivery/quality?

Everything I've seen from them has been of high quality, as advertized. That said, you will wait the requisit time for your goods, then, perhaps, a while longer.
Daryl

I'm sorry to say that I have had pretty bad experiences with TRS. Especially when it came to my Wheellock (Sparky). Leonard Day just recently rebuilt the lock due to the castings being of poor quality and fit. This was for a lock that took me over a year of waiting before I finally got it. :curse:

As for the Handgonne barrel, I had one sent to Eric Kettenburg in 2002 for him to build me a tillered Handgonne with a serpentine lock as pictured on my website. I have yet to see it due to the 3 year waiting period for Mr. Kettenburg's arms. I was told that I should get Gretchen this spring though. :D

I can't wait! :)

Latest posts

Back