• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Sold: Thompson Center Renegade .54 and .40 cal Green Mountain Barrel with Lyman Peep and Front Aperture Sight: $750 shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a set that I really thought about keeping, man what a great setup. The gun is a double set trigger TC .54 Percussion Renegade, good wood, good bluing, and the bore shows just the slightest bit of pitting towards the muzzle. The gun has a Lyman peep with a front aperture sight.

Also included is a Green Mountain .40 caliber barrel, great bore, 22 7/8” with front aperture sight.

Lock and triggers work great, this is a great gun. Price for the Renegade .54 and .40 cal barrel is $750 shipped.

I will consider selling the GM barrel separately for $300+shipping. It is 1” across the flats for Renegade or 1” TC Hawken.

Trades considered. I would be interested in trading for a Ruger Old Army, with some extra kicked in from my side for a nice one.

Gun is sold and .40 barrel is pending.

Attachments

• IMG_3782.jpeg
    IMG_3782.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3783.jpeg
    IMG_3783.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3784.jpeg
    IMG_3784.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3785.jpeg
    IMG_3785.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3786.jpeg
    IMG_3786.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3787.jpeg
    IMG_3787.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3788.jpeg
    IMG_3788.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3789.jpeg
    IMG_3789.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3790.jpeg
    IMG_3790.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3791.jpeg
    IMG_3791.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
that is a lot of steel on the .40 cal. I bet that would be a great bench chunk gun !! nice

This is a set that I really thought about keeping, man what a great setup. The gun is a double set trigger TC .54 Percussion Renegade, good wood, good bluing, and the bore shows just the slightest bit of pitting towards the muzzle. The gun has a Lyman peep with a front aperture sight. Also included is a Green Mountain .40 caliber barrel, great bore, 22 7/8” with front aperture sight.

Lock and triggers work great, this is just a dandy gun. $850 shipped.

I will consider selling the GM barrel separately for $300+shipping. It is 1” across the flats for Renegade or 1” TC Hawken.
This is a great deal. That green mountaing barrel will surely be a shooter. Wish I needed it! I have several.. :)

Are you interested in trades for your GM barrel? I have tons of trade bait but little cash…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back