• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shooting a long Fowler!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Kevin!
I think the lock could be faster. The main spring is very light (though the lock sparks pretty well). I think if I ask L&R they might send me a stiffer one. It's worth a try asking.
I replaced the original cast main spring on my Queen Anne with L&R’s updated forged spring and it made a big difference. I used to have to keep my flints super sharp for it to be reliable. I know flints should always be sharp but i have locks “Chambers” that seem to knap flints themselves.

I replaced the original cast main spring on my Queen Anne with L&R’s updated forged spring and it made a big difference. I used to have to keep my flints super sharp for it to be reliable. I know flints should always be sharp but i have locks “Chambers” that seem to knap flints themselves.

The last "queen anne" I saw up close, my friend was using one on a left handed Englishb birding piece. He had to forge ALL new springs for it as well as bush the tumbler hole and ream for a decent fit.

Of course he is very precise and picky and will not stand for slop.

Latest posts

Back