• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Price Drop - Extra Large Bowie Knife w/Stag $160 shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale is a very large bowie knife - stamped GWB for Gray Wolf Blades. Here is a description from Atlanta Knives:

GREY WOLF BLADES​

GREY WOLF BLADES is a producer and broker for knives that are designed and built by knife-making co-ops in Oregon and Pennsylvania. They are hand forged and handmade.
The makers design the blades for us and purchase German steel ( 1095HC) and Swedish nickel ( 15N20 ) from a German company named SANDVIK. The steel is shipped to England , where a blacksmith forges it to the makers specifications and ships the blades to them in Oregon and Pennsylvania.
They make their own handles and also do the acid etching , file work , and bolster work here in the United States. The handles are unique , and the Damascus work on the blades is top notch. The pins are brass , and the knives are built to last a lifetime. No two knives are the same.
The blades are heat treated to 58-60HRC, and they built to perform well in the field. The sheaths are top leather cowhide and are hand-stitched.
These knives are not built outside the U.S., nor or they machine made like so many on the market today.
These blades under normal wear and tear, are warranted for defects in materials and workmanship.

This is a massive knife - overall length is 16" and blade is 2" at its widest point. The blade is 10" and is 3/16" near the tang. Knife with sheather weighs a little over 2 lbs. Has a nice Damascus pattern and is as sharp as a scalpel. I reached into my safe to move a rifle last week and barely touched the edge and opened a small slit on my hand! Has a nice leather sheath that is not primitive, but would be easy to make a new primitive sheath for it.

It was an impulse buy for me and it has been setting in my safe for a few years so time for it to go to someone that can use it. FedEx shipping included anywhere in the 48 states in the continental US.
Bowie Knife.jpgBowie Knife-2.jpgBowie Knife-3.jpgBowie Knife-4.jpgBowie Knife-6.jpgBowie Knife-7.jpgBowie Knife-8.jpgBowie Knife-9.jpgBowie Knife-12.jpg

Attachments

• Bowie Knife-10.jpg
    Bowie Knife-10.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back