• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD - Pending funds NIB Taylor & Co /Uberti 1858 Remington 5 1/2" .44 cal with RH cross draw holster. Price reduced $400

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
NIB Remington 1858 5.5 inch barrel, .44 cal revolver. Still has the oil on the revolver from factory.
Excellent condition.
I never shot this revolver just hadn’t had the time.
It’s by Taylor & Company the holster is a cross draw for right hand, sits on the left side draw from right hand.
Black side case included.
Asking $450.00 plus $25 for shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1101.jpeg
    IMG_1101.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1102.jpeg
    IMG_1102.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1103.jpeg
    IMG_1103.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1104.jpeg
    IMG_1104.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1105.jpeg
    IMG_1105.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1106.jpeg
    IMG_1106.jpeg
  • IMG_1107.jpeg
    IMG_1107.jpeg
  • IMG_1108.jpeg
    IMG_1108.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1109.jpeg
    IMG_1109.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Revised on asking price $425 added more pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1107.jpeg
    IMG_1107.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1106.jpeg
    IMG_1106.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1108.jpeg
    IMG_1108.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Vic
NIB Remington 1858 5.5 44 cal revolver. Still has the oil on the revolver from factory.
Excellent condition.
I never shot this revolver just hadn’t had the time.
It’s by Taylor & Company the holster is a cross draw for right hand, sits on the left side draw from right hand.
Black side case included.
Asking $450.00 plus $25 for shipping.
Accepting offers or trades?

@dee1858 I've noticed you've got very few posts, and no feedback ratings. Just a suggestion, it might help if you just bought some small item, got a positive feedback rating, and maybe participate in a few discussions to ramp up your post counts.

@dee1858 I've noticed you've got very few posts, and no feedback ratings. Just a suggestion, it might help if you just bought some small item, got a positive feedback rating, and maybe participate in a few discussions to ramp up your post counts.
I just sold a flintlock lock pistol a few days ago. I didn’t ship the flintlock I meet the person for a smooth transaction. He was very pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back