• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Lyman Peep Sight

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone???
I bought the Lymen 57 SML Peep Sight from Amazon for $107 less than a week ago, for my Investarms Bridger Hawken, it has the mount for the GPR included. It was still in stock a few days ago when I checked. & I Bought the Pedersoli Ghost tang peep sight, from Taylor & Company, a few days later, for the Investarms Gemmer Hawken, which Is the same rifle as the Lymen GPR. I plan on buying a Gemmer Hawken in a few weeks. I found out about the Pedersoli Ghost tang peep sight after ordering the Lymen 57sml peep sight, or I probably wouldn't have bought the Lymen. The Pedersoli Ghost tang peep, looks to be a better sight in my opinion. It looks almost exactly like the old Thompson Center Tang peep sight that isn't made anymore. Hopefully if you haven't found a sight yet, this information will help you out.

Anyone???
here is a picture of the Pedersoli Ghost Tang peep sight.
Screenshot_20230512-090718~2.png

I bought the Lymen 57 SML Peep Sight from Amazon for $107 less than a week ago, for my Investarms Bridger Hawken, it has the mount for the GPR included. It was still in stock a few days ago when I checked. & I Bought the Pedersoli Ghost tang peep sight, from Taylor & Company, a few days later, for the Investarms Gemmer Hawken, which Is the same rifle as the Lymen GPR. I plan on buying a Gemmer Hawken in a few weeks. I found out about the Pedersoli Ghost tang peep sight after ordering the Lymen 57sml peep sight, or I probably wouldn't have bought the Lymen. The Pedersoli Ghost tang peep, looks to be a better sight in my opinion. It looks almost exactly like the old Thompson Center Tang peep sight that isn't made anymore. Hopefully if you haven't found a sight yet, this information will help you out.
Have you mounted the Pedersoli yet? Very anxious to hear your feedback after using it. I have a Renegade with the TC tang mounted peep (not the flip up one) and have been well satisfied. I also have the 57GPR on my Lyman and while it works fine, especially with the Merit adjustable aperture, it just seems a bit fragile for the woods.

Back