• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How's the hunting going, gang?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have an archery tag for deer this year, so I am out of play with a muzzleloader for big game, and must rely on my longbow. As for feathered quarry, I'm waiting for John Taylor to wrap up details on my fusile de chasse before I will have a BP smoothie to work with.
But how's it going with the rest of you? Anyone have a buck down yet, or at least some grouse in the freezer?

Well Im in the same boat as you Bill. My partner got a nice 4x3 bull in Beula unit. and I have had one of them years LOL. I'll be out there hard in the second half!!! Good luck to you sir! Cheers Rich

He Bill, it opens on the 17th for deer.where we hunt. Im not driveing all that way when I can get a deer right by the house. Give me a shout if ya want go shoot the smoke pole. I'll bring my new GPR-hunter

Back