• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Oregon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Robertson

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just joined and had a look see around the Forum and I like what I see. I think I'll hang around here a bit, and make a friend or two. I'm 55 live in Oregon, married, two grown kids, two Aussie Shepherds. I'm just starting to get back into Black Powder shooting from the encouragement of my 23 year old Son. My main interests, are in F&I to the Revolutionary war period, powder horn makeing and flint locks. I have a kit gun, 45 cal, flintlock, that I put together 25 years ago from a Dixie Gunworks kit. It's just been a mantle decoration for the past number of years, it'll be nice to get out shooting more with it. Cheers
to everyone here.

Welcome, from another Oregonian. It is a great place to learn and get ideas. Just a great bunch of people. Gunn
AUT PAX AUT BELLUM

Don,
Welcome to the MLF,nice to have you
with us.Hope you will enjoy your visits.
Don't forget the 'Search Feature'.Lots of info
in the archives.Contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Where in Oregon???
I'm near Newberg.

could put you on a rondy coming up and some of us oregon folk could meetup!

Welcome.

At least you started out right with a flinter instead of one of those new fangled percussion guns.

A lot of folks do the mountain man thing out here, but you'll see some wearing knee breeches and a tri-corn. Hope to see you at a rondy.

Your bio said you like the pipes. Maybe Ian will chime in here. He's part of a Scottish group. Always thought those things would make a good elk call. :rotf:

brett sr said:
Where in Oregon???
I'm near Newberg.

could put you on a rondy coming up and some of us oregon folk could meetup!

Welcome.
Thanks everyone for the greetings, I'm in Eugene. So, where and when is the Rendezvous that's coming up ?

Thanks everyone for the greetings, I'm in Eugene. So, where and when is the Rendezvous that's coming up ?

There's one in Vernonia 1-3 Aug
The one Brett is probably referring to since his club is putting it on is at Parrett Mt (near Wilsonville) 8-10 Aug.

Great to meet you! You will make many new friends and gather any info you might need.

Welcome to the Forum. I'm from Canby. Hope to see you at one of the local rondies sometime. I'm easy to spot. I'm the one that misses everything.

Latest posts

Back