• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

anybody know about traditions?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traditions make a pretty decent mid range rifle i own a crockett in .32 caliber it is a real shooter they also sponsor quite a bit to nmlra I wouldn't hesitate to buy another weasel

I have a buckhunter .50 cal. Like it very much. Shoots 1.5 inch or less at 100 yards. Easy to take apart and clean.

I have a traditions flintlock hawken and it is a very nice looking rifle and shoots very accurate however the lock is not up to snuff but for the price range its as good as you can get. I plan to upgrade the lock with an L&R for 120.00 dollars and it will be a super flintlock.I might add this was my first flintlock and i was completly satisfied with it untill I learned HOw much better a flintlock can be with a L&R or SILER lock even with the extra bucks for an L&R its still way cheaper than a custom or a kit

Back