Traditional Muzzleloading Forum

T/C Renegade Flint Barrel and lock
Views Date Posted
2147 Sat December 18, 2010
Looking for: I'm looking for a barrel that will drop in my .50 percussion T/C Renegade to convert it to flint. I also need a flint lock for a T/C. Thanks

40 Cal.
Posts: 239
Registered: January 2007
Location: PA

32 Cal.

Registered: December 2010
Posts: 18
Comment Date: Fri December 24, 2010

i think the thompson center perc. and flint lock /lock are diffent in size and shape. not interchangable. call thompson center before buying,and ask them they can tell you for sure. or buy the back plate for a tc flintlock and try it.
ggod luck
Howling Wolf

Registered: January 2011
Posts: 0
Comment Date: Sun January 30, 2011

The T/C flint lock will interchange with the precussion lock with a tiny bit of wood removed from behind the fence on the pan. Hope this helpful.
George Tucker
32 Cal.

Registered: September 2012
Posts: 17
Comment Date: Wed September 19, 2012

That is correct, i just changed one the other day.
32 Cal.

Registered: August 2009
Posts: 7
Comment Date: Sun September 1, 2013

I have a t/c firestorm flintlock that was a 50cal with extreem bore rust. I bored it out to a smothey it shoots shot and round ball gteat the barrel is blue and stock is syn. black. have taken squril with shot. use 28ga wads 1/2 lubed split over 62gr 3f plastic shotcup with piston cut off 1oz #6. a 54rdball denuim patch wiil keep 4-5" at 50 yd. I will ship for 225.00 thanks mike
40 Cal.

Registered: December 2005
Posts: 155
Comment Date: Wed December 10, 2014

Green Mountain 54 cal. 15/16 smooth bore T/C drop-in. New condition never loaded never fired. $235.00 shipped
40 Cal.

Registered: December 2005
Posts: 155
Comment Date: Wed December 10, 2014

Opps, this add is four years old


Powered by: PhotoPost Classifieds PHP
Copyright 2008 All Enthusiast, Inc.

No portion of this page, text, images or code, may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium without the expressed written permission of the copyright holder.