• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dutch Schoultz and Blackpowder Accuracy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered today. Got a nice email from Dutch.

I can't wait to see what the system has to offer.

HD

Awesome!

With DanC, we're keeping the knowledge in the stream.

I wonder if anyone else can be recruited from MLF?

I'll let you know what progress I have.

I got my package from Dutch last week. ...Still reading it. The guy knows his stuff!

jbtusa said:
I got my package from Dutch last week. ...Still reading it. The guy knows his stuff!

Yup!

Got mine today and it's packed with great info.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Two thumbs up Dutch!

I recommend everyone get them a copy of this. Even if you've been shooting for years and you think you have it nailed down, I think you can learn something from Dutch.

HD

Mine came today as well, and ...

I'm impressed!!! Devoured it, then took notes. Plan on going through it again, maybe making more notes.

Had a .54 New Englander (plastic stok) that I gave to my son a while back. I'm thinkin' next month (sooner if I can fill a penny jar fast enuf- I try and pay cards off each month and no ballance)I'm gonna order him a copy!

Only drawback I can see to this plan is that he'll probably start outshootin' me, and then I'll end up buyin' lunch as well!

Dan

Capper said:
Good to see this thread inspired more of you to buy it. :thumbsup:
Well, besides the good shooting info, it was worth getting it just to find out why so many here are looking for sources for Ballistol and water soluble oil and such! :grin:

The instructions for the home-made lathe were a good bonus also. Was thinkin' of somethin' like that to turn a new base plug and a stopper. Never thot about makin' my own jags tho. Good stuff!

Dan

I ordered the system a few weeks ago and received a nice welcoming email from Mr. Schoultz as well. Been slowing gathering my possibles and absorbing this outstanding collection of experience. Thanks again sir!

Just sent the order for a package for my son, and immediately got another e-mail from Dutch. Very cordial, and very interested in helping past just selling the material.

I generally like to support small businesses, especially with stuff like "hobbies". But when you find someone like Dutch who not only offers something worthwhile, but is willing to go the extra mile- it just makes it that much more enjoyable doing "business" with him.

Dan

Mr. Shoultzs' system deffinately does work, and works very well. My thanks to you Dutch...for sharing the wisdom with us all. I promote your system every chance I get. God speed and many blessings to you Sir!

There apparently is a rumor going around that Dutch Schoultz is dead. Its a bit " Premature" :shocked2: , as he is alive and well, and sent me an email this weekend. He still has his website,
http://www.blackpowderrifleaccuracy.com/

and can be reached there by email or by phone. He is still a member here, too.

Those of us who have purchased his Black Powder Rifle Accuracy System credit Dutch for helping us deal with ringing out the most accuracy from our rifles possible. He told me his last "customer" contacted him after attending a "Chunk Gun" match where all the top shooters were using his "Dry-lube" system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems I just read several posts he made right here on the MLF the other day.

He's good alright but I don't think he would have a computer access if he passed on. :hmm: :grin:

Dutch is the one person who could "shoot " from the other side and still hit his target on this side! While I don't use his soluable oil "dry" patches I have learned a lot from him as have so many others.:hmm:

paulvallandigham said:
Those of us who have purchased his Black Powder Rifle Accuracy System credit Dutch for helping us deal with ringing out the most accuracy from our rifles possible.
Amen to that,

There are many "techniques" for shooting and loading the PRB, but Dutchs` System lays out a basic approach that's lead my shooting into the realm of winning matches, trophies and items off blanket shoots as well as the money laid on the barrel head an more than a few side bets.

He was indeed posting just the other day, but within moments, he had people comming back rebutting his experiance and advice, :doh: :youcrazy: .

I can't recomend his "System" enough, get it, follow the instructions to a capital "T" and dotted "i",,
By far the best money I've ever spent in this hobby.

I also highly recommend his system. Dont get me wrong, Some dont, and I know any of us could have come up with it given enough time, experience, and dedication, but HE DID IT. Personally, I am grateful for it and think the information is a steal at the price he gets for it.

As to the nasty rumor, he just signed on a few minutes ago, so I will take that as a good sign, because he's a great man and a walking encyclopedia to boot.

necchi said:
paulvallandigham said:
Those of us who have purchased his Black Powder Rifle Accuracy System credit Dutch for helping us deal with ringing out the most accuracy from our rifles possible.
Amen to that,

He was indeed posting just the other day, but within moments, he had people comming back rebutting his experiance and advice, :doh: :youcrazy:

I noticed that also...

It is a shame, that soon after Dutch posted .... roundball had to immediately inject himself into the conversation... In a negative way.

Its been a while since you ordered. I occasionally wonder how some of my subscribers do with it.
Apparently 2011 was my year.
Orders have pretty much stopped as in dead stopped so the idea that I might have passed on in the eyes of the shooting world.
Apparently the sport is either dying or all the younger folks have gone to Inlines.

I got on the internet way back there and it was at the suggestion of a Joel who lived in or near Calgary.

Could that be you?

Dutch

Back