• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Poland

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Czarek

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Czarek / Charlie. I'm from Poland/Europe, here we have small mountian men group. I'm muzzleloader and craftsman.
Keep yer powder dry !!
Charlie

Hi Charlie, good to meet you. I would love to see pictures of your group and events. Thank you!

Welcome to the forum!!! I too look forward to pictures of your group! :thumbsup:

Hello All,
Let see some of (last year) pictures:

Link

We start at November 2011 and this year try to complete camp equipment and clothing.

Keep yer powder dry,
Charlie

Charlie, welcome to the Forum from Kansas!

The pictures of your group are fantastic and I like the website! Do you have any examples of your skills as a craftsman?

Suz

Welcome Charlie. The photos look great. I'd say you and yer club are off to a good start. So if you are in need if any information there are a lot of knowledgable folks here. If you have information to share or more photos all you have to do is post them. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Back