• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got my two Pedersolis (Brown Bess & Harper Ferry)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoloDallas

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Been wanting to own these for quite a while.
Very excited. The third "item" is an india made Sea Service.

Shooting the Pedersolis next week!!!

Note: I love the Bess, I like the Harper Ferry pistol too very much, however the wood work (actually, the finish) on both Pedersolis - while good technically - is not "vintage" looking as I would have loved to.

Guess I'm going to work a bit on it with some True Oil!

Cheers, Fil

7170483288_bef94ab091_b.jpg

Ouch LOL sorry :)
Worked fine the first days, then something happened?
Reposting :)

7170483288_0650799db8_b.jpg

And the same ones with some stuff I'm getting for various impressions of the era

7195299614_656562d5e0_b.jpg

Nice Nivernois, guy! Don't worry about the "New Look" on those weapons. After a season of PanFlashing, and handling with Grimey Lube and Fouling smeared hands, they'll look like grizzled vets (and so will you). Please file Range Reports...

Eric

Adding another one with a couple more items (1777 Charleville, India made, but proofed in Germany with proof marks and a Pedersoli Kentucky).

All good sparks I have to say.

7201984904_f0b1658d96_b.jpg

Thank you Sir. I really think so as well.
Went to the range the other day, started with the Bess.
I had NO idea of the blast it would be. It's addictive.
People around were stoked (Rome, IT). But thank god, muzzleloading (more cap 'n' ball than flint) is usual practice in this very range where I became member the other day. Good thing.

I'm definitely in (the "hobby").

:) !

PS These "things" are LOUD. Wearing ear protection is mandatory.

Adding one more; pistols close up (Harper Ferry, Kentucky)

7201970022_e637673457_b.jpg

There is a funny "strange" thing for me here.
I was born in the US of A, and I got the bug of this passion mainly from Americans (watching youtube videos, reading forums, .... ).
It is actually strange for me to find that a fine producer of these types of arms is right here in Italy. Not used to this.

Back