• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

my latest - enjoy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That piece is awesome! Somehow that doesn't sound adequate to describe it but it's the best I can do. The amount of work the goes into such a piece is beyond me! :hatsoff:

Once again- thanks a lot for all the great compliments. Skillman-- long time no see. I'll have to get up there in Wahsington one of these days and check you out. For all of those who don't know , Steve is a very good horner and a kick in the butt besides. We used to have the Washington State historical gunmakers fairs at his place. He once had the honor of awarding me the dryball award of the year. I still have that award on my bookshelf. It was three months before I figured out why that horn never had a hole in the end.

smiley-jaw-drop-purple.gif
:bow: :bow:

Wow is right Jerry...never seen anything like it unless it was under glass in a museum.
Testimony to your skills and perseverance...2.5 years is a long undertaking, long project
:thumbsup:

Back