• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hawkeye

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it from Amazon a while back, never heard of it either before then, its pretty much entertainment.Linda Carter is a main character. It followed LOTM. I liked most of the episodes, others werent as good, but it was better than most of the manure on TV nowadays.

I ordered it from Amazon last Fall and could not quit watching it. I think I watched every episode over the weekend. I am about ready to start over.
Macon

Thanks for bringing this up, gonna order the set...

My 3 year old grandson loves watching Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett with me...

Have it, watched most of it. If you're looking for historical accuracy, there really isn't much. Nice family show, something mom and the kids can watch with little inter-action with Native Americans. It doesn't really follow LOTM much. Footage from LOTM is used but very little.

Well...for better or for worse as they say I got it on it's way. I hope it's at least enjoyable.

Well the dvds came. I have watched 4 episodes and it's growing on me. Kind of funny some things are at least passable...the British army uniforms the womens clothing even some of the mens attire. Then there's Hawkeye...looks kinda like he just came from ronnyvoo. So far...not bad.

HaHa,I kinda felt the same. I liked it ok from the start but by the time I had watched all the episodes I was sad there were no more.
Macon

Back