• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Replacement sites for T/C Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorren68

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I would like to replace the adjustable sites on my gun. but I have no idea what kind or where o get them. My rifles has an adjustable rear mounted to the flat with 2 screws and the front is a realy tall one mounted in a dovetail. Has anyone else replaced their sites and if so where did you get them and price?

Track of the Wolf has plenty of sights you could use. The Lyman 57 peep sight is a nice option. TC also offers a peep sight. Cains Outdoors is good to deal with and I'm sure they would have a bunch of different sights that would fit. All depends on what you are looking for.

Track also has a fixed sight that will utilize the screw holes from the original adjustable sight.
Mark

I ordered/installed one of those fixed rear sights from The Gun Works ($20) to replace the adj rear sight on my .54 T/C.

It took me longer to remove the issue rear sight than it did to re-zero the rifle.

foe the rear sight on my TC I took sight off an old 22 and dovetailed the barrel-- :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back