• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Howdy from Oregon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearnut

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm rather new to black powder, but I've been reading a lot and learning from this forum. Always enjoy making things myself...even though it may be cheaper to just go buy stuff, so the muzzleloading realm opens up a whole new territory for metal, wood, leather, etc. Look forward to seeing what everyone has dreamed up and put into action :grin:
-Bearnut

Welcome to the forum Bearnut. Lots of ideas for makin' stuff here, lots of helpful folks too.

steve

bearnut said:
I'm rather new to black powder, but I've been reading a lot and learning from this forum. Always enjoy making things myself...even though it may be cheaper to just go buy stuff, so the muzzleloading realm opens up a whole new territory for metal, wood, leather, etc. Look forward to seeing what everyone has dreamed up and put into action :grin:
-Bearnut

Welcome from three closet Orygonians!

tac, mrs tac and the family ig
Supporters of the Cape Meares Lighthouse Restoration Fund

Welcome, you have just opened a whole new world of items to make for your shooting ease/pleasure.

Latest posts

Back