• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from Colorado's front range

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baldlikeeagle

32 Cal.
Reaction score
New member from Colorado's front range. Life long shooter that is new to muzzleloading. I am looking forward to learning all I can from the current members. I grew up hunting upland game and now that I am almost 40 I have the crazy desire to graduate to big game hunting and I really have no idea what I am doing. I joined this forum to learn and I look forwad to interacting with you all.

Welcome to the forum, will suggest upland game with a muzzlestuffer also. Lots of folks here to help with any and all questions.

steve

hello and welcome, tons of information here, i'm up in Greeley, so hi neighbor.

rae,

thanks for the welcome. Im in longmont so howdy back at ya! I look forward to interacting with you soon.

I used to live in CO just outside of Colorado Springs and and did must of my Rendezvous up in Ft. Lupton

Welcome!
I'm new here myself. I live near the Gulf Coast, but central Colorado is my favorite area to tromp around. Hope you guys are enjoying a beautiful fall!

Back