• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from West Texas !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 16256

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I've read on this forum for awhile now. Registered over a year ago and thought it was about time I say howdy.

I've been fascinated with muzzleloaders, BP, and BP weapons ever since I was a kid. As soon as I was old enough I bought one of my own. Then another, and another, and another, and...... does this sound familiar to anyone?

Hello. My name is Daniel, and I thought I might have a problem until I found a place full of people who seem to like old timey shootin irons just as much as I as do. Glad to be here!

Daniel

Problem? What problem? Glad you spoke up. Welcome from New Mexico.

steve

Welcome ! you certainly have found a nest of addicts. There is no known cure , just keep aquireing more guns and gear , and the pain won,t be noticed.
:thumbsup: :v

GST said:
We always need more Texicans. What part of West Tx are you at?

Scott

Im out in the Coahoma area. Between Midland and Abilene. To narrow it down further, between Big Spring and Colorado City.

Thank y'all for the welcome.

Daniel

Back