• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from So Calif

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trep11

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello. I live in So Calif just north of LA. I have been away from BB for awhile, but want to get back in. I have a Navy Arms Remington Zouave (which needs a replacement barrel), CVA 45 cal flintlock which I built from a kit, Sears Mirkou Hawkens 50 cal (shoots great), 1860 Colt revolver, Pedersoli 50 cal Frontier flintlock (just orders replacement L&R lock from Track of the Wolf) and Pedersoli 1876 45-70 Sharps. I am in the process of upgrading my Frontier Flintlock and building a pipe tomahawk.

I am going to need a lot of advice on several different subjects. I will try not to be too much of a pest.

Chuck

Welcome!
There are no such thing as pests here. C'mon over in the handgun forum and let's talk about that there pistol! :v

Welcome! Don't worry about the "pest" part, how else ya gonna learn? Ask away!

Welcome to the MLF Chuck! glad to hear your back into BP. Once its in your blood you can not get rid of it. There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp who don't mind pests.

Hi Chuck...small world...I live just south of LA in Palos Verdes and am new to the forum as well. I've got an Allen Martin 54 caliber flinter on the way currently...should be here Monday. Despite being a Monday, next week will start well...where do you live up north of the city?

todd

Hello. I live in Santa Clarita. When I finish my restoration of my 50 cal poor boy flinter, I will be shooting at the Angeles Shooting Range in Lake View Terrace. The range is on the far east end of the San Fernando Valley off the 210. Very nice outdoor range. Where do you shooting?

Welcome back to the dark side :grin: theres a lot of knowledgable folks here that can get you on the right trail in getting things fixed to shooting order. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Back