• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rain ,Muskets, and Rust

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDeutscher

45 Cal.
Reaction score
012.jpg

Had to get out there even if is was rainin
My kit keeps expanding
Good stuff is hard to find
and it sure aint cheep!
Deutsch

Nice stuff!! I like your bag, did you make it, I'd like to follow a pattern like that for some linen I have.

The bag is from are very own Beaverman
I saw it for sale and grabed it up quick
Always check the classifieds you never know what might be up for sale
We have some Great Craftsmen here
Deutsch

I did make, it took forever
Horn of the German ...in German
Holds nearly 2Lb
After buying one from Horner {LIBERTY HORN}
I will not attempt another
Leave it up to the Master Craftsman
Deutsch

Nice outfit. I miss the Pennsylvania rain. I live in Southern Utah, but i am from Red Lion.

I went to Dallastown, got out back in 82
Lived in Texas for 20 years now back it York
To grow old and hunt deer
Shoot Critters
Deutsch

Track of the wolf gets the British camp axe 's in some times... I think you got to get on their waiting list.
Deutsch

You graduated 8 years before I dated any girls from D-town, but I met them at Slo-Tec. Good hunting, and slow growing. :thumbsup:

Back