• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Round Ball Ballistics Calculator

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried it in Win 7. All it took is a double click to extract the files and it worked perfect.

Yes it is way cool. I use to program in Basic 7 and C+, you may just spark a revival of some old fun.

Runs great on my Mac Mini running virtual windoz 7. Thanks for a very usable program. I agree with Capper, it does make a PRB look bad at a 100 yards.
OB

Thanks for the program update.
The addition of the elevation and temperature makes it even more fun to play with. :)

It is working fine on my Windows XP. :hatsoff:

Nice job! Thanks for the updated calculator. It works great on my laptop with Vista.

:thumbsup:

HD

Works perfectly for me on my desktop running XP. I'm curious as to what your BCs are? I compared it to my own BC system in both Ballistic 4.13 and Pointblank. Not enough difference to make a difference but kinda curious how you derived yours.

Thanks for sharing. It's a nice little easy to use program.

No joy - it does not run under the Wine 1.2.2 Window$ emulator on a Ubuntu linux system. I'll have to stick with the old RoundBall.exe calculator for now. Might it be possible to restore a link to the old version for others with compatibility problems?

Regards,
Joel

Thanks always referred to your older method but the new one works great..XP here no problems..Ray

Your wish is my command...

I just updated the web page to give the links to the old console applications.

Enjoy

This won't run on my Windows XP and it wants me to buy "WinZip" when I click the link at "here" I thought my computer was pretty much up-to-date. Evidently it is not.

Back