• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Another NorCal greeting!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

appledan

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Great forum, just found it today. Name is Dan and been poking around with black powder for about 40 years on and off. Got a CVA Hawkin, Pietta Navy and Lyman GPR (my favorite). Wife wants me to get her a cannon but for the sake of peace in the neighborhood I keep dodging the issue. :yakyak:

Welcome to the MLF Dan! Glad you found our camp. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire and share some stories with us.

Welcome. Have you ever had breakfast at Sweetiepies Cafe? It's just down the street from the courthouse. :thumbsup:

Hi Dan, welcome to the forum. You know, for your own peace and quiet, you had better listen to your wifey....and indulge her!! :surrender:

Welcome!
Better to dodge the issue than dodge a bullet! :hmm:

Pull up a stump and join us by the fire!

Welcome!

If mama ain't happy, nobody's happy. :surrender:

Buy her that cannon.

Paul

Back