• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another from NJ

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobK

Pilgrim
Reaction score
First shot and hunted back in the late 60's with at TC .50 cal Hawkin for about 10 years or so and then stopped due to job, family, no money and no time. Other interests and hobbies put shooting and hunting on the back burner. Last summer one of my sons who recently took up hunting was asking me about my black powder shooting and you could say re-"ignited" my interest. What amazes me the most is the information that is now available online and sites such as this. I have been visiting a few other sites but this one seem to be the best.... it's a pleasure to be back. Bob

Hello Bob and welcome from across the Delaware. Great sit here and lots of great info. :)

:thumbsup: Welcome to the MLF Bob,you're gonna like it here.This site becomes very addictive.Lots of learning here and then some enjoyment also.I'm an X N.J guy myself(Flemington all my life)retired here in N.Y 5 yrs ago.Bin in BP since the mid 60's.Well enjoy the site and hang out once in awhile.Make much smoke. :) Griz

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back, Bob!
You'll find a wealth of information here and some of the most knowledgeable and helpful people on this site that exist.
Glad to have you in the fold!

Greetings Bob!

I'm a member of 3 shooting clubs in NJ that shoot black powder. The largest is the Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club: www.oldbridgerifle.com . We meet on the 1st & 3rd Sundays every month, year round. First Sundays are both Pistol & Rifle Matches, and 3rd Sundays are Winchester/NRA Qualification Matches where you earn rockers, pins, and certificates for every level of BP shooting.

We'd love to have you come on out to shoot with us and enjoy yourself. We're less than a 45 minute ride from you! Our League shoots pistols, revolvers, and all sorts of front stuffers and we're beginner-friendly! Send me a PT for further details & contact info, if you're interested in having the most amount of fun in BP in NJ!

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the MLF Bob! Once you get BP in your blood, you never get rid of it. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire and share some tales.

Latest posts

Back