• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

20 gauge smooth bore done!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowkill

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Getting ready for turkey season this spring.If you notice i still like the touch hole, because i lost it or should i say hid it from myself. About to give up looking and just order another.I cant Waite to shoot it! It is a maple stock with a 44 inch colerian barrel that is juged choked. It is rust blued.
DSC_8976.jpg

DSC_8974.jpg

DSC_8975.jpg

DSC_8973.jpg

DSC_8971.jpg

DSC_8970.jpg

DSC_8969.jpg

DSC_8968.jpg

DSC_8967.jpg

Wow, Amazig work you've done there! :thumbsup:

I really like the barrel profile, That sells tha barrel for my project!

Verry nice piece, cant wait to see the field report on it! :hatsoff:

That is a nice piece! By the way, I see you're from Jamestown. If you get a chance, come over to Pall Mall March 26th for the York Shoot. Tain't far.
:hatsoff:

Beautiful!!! I'm just starting on one similar, Mind If I save some of those for reference?

Bowkill,
You did a wonderful job with the bluing! That color reminds me of the Model 70's that Al Biesen made for Jack O'Connor. Just Beautiful! :hatsoff:

first time i have tried rust bluing.It was very simple and i really like the way it came out. Got me a sweat box built which helps allot on the rusting.Took a piece of 2 inch pipe and cut a slit in the top wide enough to drop the barrel in to pour the bolling distiled water in and let it sit till it cools, repeat till you get the color you like. oyea dont cut to the end of the pipe, leave a couple of inches for the endcaps. It is hard to stop from leaking.[dont ask how i know]

Beautiful!
Please, whats the height of that sight; and what criteria was used in its selection?
Lex

dont know the height, and just picked off tow because i thought it was pc.. :hmm:

Latest posts

Back