• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Armstrong Cty PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzkat

40 Cal.
Reaction score
New guy from Armstrong County, PA, home of the Shreckengost rifles. Hoping to gain some knowledge from the experts.

Glad to see another Pennsylvanian on the MLF! Pittsburgh area here. :hatsoff:

Welcome to the MLF from Wyoming! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here on the site availiable 24\7. Pull up a stump and contribute when you can.

Plenty of Experts here...just ask us and we'll tell you so. Even if we don't know......
Welcome!!

Welcome from Wisconsin! Lots of reading here pertaining to just about anything muzzleloading that you could want.

yep that be the place all right i aint been there fer bout 20yrs now welcome too the gang some good folks on here

Actually, I've always enjoyed time with older people. Not only do they know stuff, they tell better stories. If you know something about
SGost rifles, then we should talk more.

Already had some good advise and some unwanted.
Didn't take long. In general, enjoying the group. Looking forward to learning from folks.

You'll get that, from a select few... :yakyak:

There's one in every crowd. :shake:

But the rest of us are pretty likable fellers! :grin:

Back