• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Wanted to say Hi!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plugger

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I'm new here but I have several hand guns and rifles that I like to shoot and hunt with. I acquired a 58 cal in line, two barrel, from a friend that just wanted a good home for it. I have yet to fire it but just looking at the way it is built and the feel of it has me joining this kind of forum. It was buit by an old timer in ST.PETE and his kid is running things now, sort of I think. Anyway I have the bug and I'm looking forward to learning all I can from you guys.

PS. I shot lots of big stuff in the ARMY from the ground and the air so I appreciate good shooting pieces. My handle is a nick name they called my Dad and since he is gone I thought I'd use it.

plugger,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with
us. lots of friendly folks and loads of information
no matter where your b/p interest mite lie. hope you
will join in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :thumbsup: :) :peace:

Howdy plugger -
Glad to have you "plugged in" :haha:
Hope to see you here 'n there around the forum.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Welcome plugger, you have found a great forum. The knowledge here is endless, so grab a comfy chair. Jump in when you can. See ya 'round the campfires.

Flint50

Welcome to the forum plugger.

Pull up a log and have a sit down.
Good to have ya on board.

Russ

plugger : A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !

You found a great place to hang out and get to learn
everything you wanted to know about Black Powder rifles
and all that goes with it.
Again Welcome! Mtn-Man2u :)

Back