• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

beaded sheath and knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawkthrower

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying I am not a knife maker ,but, occasionally I get the urge to grind a piece of metal. Here is one I made about a month ago.
The sheath is buckskin over rawhide and the knife was made from a very old file.

beadedsheathandknifecollection001.jpg

Nice rig. Have your eyes and fingers recovered from all that bead work? :wink:
Mike

Thank you all for your interest.
I really enjoy doing bead work. the only problem I have is threading the needles.

Nice bead work, good use of colors, What inspired the snake?
I know when I start something like that I have a plan, but it develops as I go,,sometimes into something way different than what I started with.

Most of the time I have everything drawn out before I start,with this one I had the border all finished and then decided to do something in the center :idunno: Not the best plan :hmm:

Ron, Very nice knife and sheith! It doesn't seem, that there are many doing nice beadwork and quill work, as there used to be several years ago. Hats off to you!

Rick :hatsoff:

Horner, coming from you that means alot. I have been caught drooling over a pic of one of your horns many times. They are first class.

great, I just got done drooling over your knife/sheath and now I'm gonna have to track down his horns, by the time the nights over I'll be a slobbery mess! :haha:

Back