• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

my work - my passion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raszpla

45 Cal.
Reaction score
2j5la90.jpg

28hfu4k.jpg

r2p4de.jpg

wtdnaa.jpg

2ps16af.jpg

6fzdrp.jpg

25qt3c8.jpg

2hs1538.jpg

2ajvtwz.jpg

s1jhqt.jpg

s1jhqt.jpg

1zzkxsm.jpg

50itcx.jpg

35k0hsy.jpg

2nb7yiw.jpg

312y5xx.jpg

mn8gg.jpg

2rnxa49.jpg

10gwiuh.jpg

16la5ih.jpg

14ujdj6.jpg

2ailgn8.jpg

2czx0dt.jpg

243iw4y.jpg

2wq8mxw.jpg

20tgpzt.jpg

2e3a8hc.jpg

s2a1dc.jpg

jh4pjm.jpg

vql56a.jpg

Thats a totally different period than what I'm into but I sure can see excellent work and passion when I see it. :hatsoff:

That is beautiful work! Please tell us more about it and about yourself. I gather from the captions that you're Eastern European - Czech, perhaps? Forgive me if I'm wrong. I'd love to hear more.

I especially like the first wheellock pistol you posted, the 2nd wheellock long gun, and the last flintlock pistol.

Very nice indeed!

colmoultrie said:
That is beautiful work! Please tell us more about it and about yourself. I gather from the captions that you're Eastern European - Czech, perhaps? Forgive me if I'm wrong. I'd love to hear more.
I especially like the first wheellock pistol you posted, the 2nd wheellock long gun, and the last flintlock pistol.
Very nice indeed!
He is from Poland.

Raszpla, gdzie Ci jeszcze zaniosło? :)

Yours!
Is here with several of the Polish :surrender:

Więcej nas z iweb-u tutaj zagląda. Świat zrobił się mały.

Wow you have done some geat work ! do you make all the wheellock parts and assemble?

Absolutely amazing work. I have said it before, and I'll say it again. I am nothing less than awestruck at what some of you guys can do.

This is independent work. Build their own castles. 99% are independent - author work.

WOW!!!! them are some Extra Fine Pieces. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks for the pix they're Great! :hatsoff:
Dusty :wink:

Absolutely amazing. You can tell that you take great pride in your workmanship. I tip my hat to you sir. Fantastic work.

Latest posts

Back