• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fun Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreyWhiskers

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Had a small BP get-together yesterday at the local range. 24 shooters showed up and the weather was perfect. Here's a sampling.

February13th012.jpg

February13th010.jpg

February13th043.jpg

February13th042.jpg

February13th058.jpg

Looks like a nice day and a great time. :thumbsup:
I just have one question; Doe's that feller with the critter on his head know he has a target on his arse? :haha:

GW, Looks like a great time. Thanks for posting the pics. I would like to see more from other members shoots. :thumbsup:

Walker357 said:
I'd need a bull dozer to get to my range. Man would I like to shoot something. :(

This shoot was postponed from December when it was raining cats n dogs. Not to brag but Saturday, it was sunny and 65. :grin: (ok I'm braggin)

Heat wave Jethro? The snow here is up to you know where
and gettin deeper by the day. Gettin hard ta find a place to put it and it's snowin as we speak. :cursing:
Spring will be here in April, I HOPE. :thumbsup:
Dusty :wink:

Latest posts

Back