• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Postage-free Postal Post Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It finally went down, but put up one heck of a fight! I won't share how many balls it took. I'll save that for Jethro to share. But I will say that it took me 8/10 of a pound of lead to do it! :hmm: :redface:

Buripity said:
It finally went down, but put up one heck of a fight! I won't share how many balls it took. I'll save that for Jethro to share. But I will say that it took me 8/10 of a pound of lead to do it! :hmm: :redface:

Does that figure include the dryball and double- load? Those 3 would surely put it over a pound. :blah: GW

That dry ball was supposed to be a distraction while I put in the double load, that way I could send two down for the price of one! :blah:

Grey Whiskers--That's cheating!..I like It! great shot!!! :bow: (picture)

shot with 58 cal GM barrel

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0433-1.jpg

shot with 54 cal GM barrel

IMG_0420.jpg

the after math!

IMG_0435-1-1.jpg

the surroundings a beautiful day balmy 27 degrees

IMG_0426-1.jpg
IMG_0425-1.jpg

Meet "LONG TOM"

IMG_0428_1.jpg

WOW! :rotf: hope ya can get the lead back outa the bank... :wink: appears you IS has'n fun! :rotf: good job! :thumbsup:

don't get no easier do it?? :haha:

Nice pics. :thumbsup: Hard to tell which gun worked better.

Lots of white there. Was a lot warmer when I shot my board. Good luck! GW

Yee Haa !!! I got the .32 cal done.

Not very many toothpicks, more like saw dust :idunno:

32postshoot006JPG.jpg

Now for the .50 :grin:

:shocked2: dang SS you are nuts! :youcrazy:

but in a good way! :rotf: gees that probably took new math ta figure out how many 32 balls it took! prolly had ta use X,Y,an A factors along with + an x.... :hmm: ......less ya just used old math..gozeinta! :haha:
good job! :thumbsup:

My wife says I'm nuts too RC, but she don't say as nicely as you do :hmm:

Don't know what kinda math to call it, all I know is I had to sharpen the pencil twice :rotf:

And yes Jethro it will be very interesting to see every ones results from all the different calibers. It's that last pencil sized splinter that eats up most of the lead. But that do make for some good practice shooting. :thumbsup:

:shake: jethro it were the "lead" in the pencil that confused hisself.... :shake: luckily nobody told him to "get the lead outa his butt" !.. :shocked2:

:rotf: 32cal.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :shocked2:

skunkskinner said:
RC said:
:rotf: 32cal.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :shocked2:

Go ahead laugh at my .32

This is what I meant when I said "now for the .50" :blah:

Oh yeah, bring it on :grin:

50pistol002JPG.jpg

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I LOVE IT! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

SS..is that a Tradions trapper? shot one this weekend.....I have been bitten by the pistol bug...when will this addiction end? :youcrazy:
I'm thinking it's time for a kit build. :grin:

Yes it's a traditions trapper, I like it very mucho. The double set triggers and heavy barrel makes it the most accurate pistol I can shoot, including all modern ones. :idunno:

This ain't no addiction, it's a stress reliever :thumbsup: Misses skunkskinner believes me, :grin:

Latest posts

Back