• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Feedback on CVA Kentucky

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anonym, glad you're happy with your purchase! :thumbsup:

Looks like you fell into a great deal. Now, of course, you are going to have to let us all know how well your new baby shoots. :grin:

Encore? What Encore?

Not much differance between that and My old CVA, you have a sideplate and a smaller bore and that is about the only differance.

You must be holding that encore for a friend RIGHT?!?! :rotf:

OK It's the same as mine. Mine is is the one under the "Pawn shop find, thread. Comparing things, my stock is way way darker and the serial number is 167000 before yours. You got yours for 1/2 the price of mine and I still think we both got a great deal. Good luck at the range, I can't go till next week. I'll be interested in what you find out. Most of the replies to our threads show the CVA Kentucky 45 with the Jukar barrel to be a good shooter.

Back