• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from another Virginian

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erickvenden

Pilgrim
Reaction score
My name is Erick, I have just recently become interested in muzzleloading and am trying learn more before buying a rifle. I would like to try my hand at deer hunting this year. I am also looking for a muzzleloading group in my area, if anyone can point me in the right direction. I live in Sterling, Northern, VA

Erick

Welcome Erick, there are several muzzleloaders for sale in the Classified Ads here that would be good for deer. Also, keep an eye out locally and at gun shows. Just keep reading the past threads here and you will learn a lot.

:hatsoff: Welcome Erick. Glad to see you scooting up to the fire. A lot to learn here and a chance for you to share your knowledge with us. Keep your head down and your flint sharp. Vern

Erick,
Welcome to the MLF.You have certainly come
to a good place to learn about muzzleloading.
Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to The Muzzleloading Forum ! The Best BuckSkinner's Site on the World Wide Web ! And a Big Hello from Eastern Nebraska ! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Best Muzzleloading forum on the net !!! HOW'S thing in THE OLD DOMINION?
JUST WANTED TO SAY HOWDY FROM
WILD AND WONDERFUL WEST VIRGINIA!!!

LOSTS OF GREAT INFO HERE! AND many many
Great Fellow Shooters!

Howdy Pilgrim! Welcome from another Virginian. You might check out The Shenandoah rifles in Northern Va.. Or if you get down our way,bThe James River black powder club located in Prince George Co.. Check our web site. Bearclaw

Howdy Pilgrim! My apologies, I sent your reply to another post by mistake. Duh!! Anyway, the Shenandoah rifles are in Northern Va. near Winchester. Regards! Bearclaw

Back