• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Fowling Piece

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Jas.

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Here's my new gun. It's an English fowling piece, English walnut from Mike Brooks with the butt profile pre-done, Chambers lock, Colerain 44" barrel in 20 bore.
100_0516.jpg

100_0525.jpg

100_0523.jpg

Very nice piece of work ya got there! The brass in particular is very enhancing to the overall appearance of your weapon,IMO. :hatsoff:

Steve

Oh Man......That is nothing but pure beauty. Someday I will have one like it. Can't afford it now, Still laid off. But someday............... MIKE IS JUST PHONOMENAL!!!!!!! Tom

THAT IS NICE!!!

Congrats!............ Well Done Mike! :bow:

geez, even the picture looks well balanced! :hatsoff:

Congratulations! That is a real beauty; Mike does great work. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:rotf:
I re-read what I had written in my original post and it looks misleading.
Actually I built it. I got the stock wood from Mike. It is his Birmingham profile.

I should have one from Mike very soon.

RC said:
THAT IS NICE!!!

Congrats!............ Well Done [strike]Mike[/strike] James!! :bow:

geez, even the picture looks well balanced! :hatsoff:

oops! but it's sooooo, ummm,.. mikelike! :haha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than taking some extra wood off the fore end of an in the white gun and staining and finishing, yep this is my first build.
Never carved before either and it shows but I am quite satisfied overall for my first.
Took me a year to make it though. :rotf:

Great one! :thumbsup: :applause:
That brass lockplate makes it a real eye-catcher! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back