• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A new toy from Roy!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksmithman64

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I sent Roy a borderline basketcase pistol; and this is what he sent back to me! :grin: :bow: .50cal 12" barrel, Siler lock, and all kinds of sweet carving! Its almost too purdy to shoot...almost! :haha: Thank you Roy, you are a craftsman! :thumbsup:
DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

Good fer you Stumblin! that guy does do good work :bow: ! gun looks awesome,,,almost makes me want one...dang n.y. :cursing: now shoot it! :thumbsup:

That was a nice save too. Pretty cool shooter there Stumblin and after seeing the target the other day, it do shoot too. :thumbsup:

I like that pistol a lot. Its got character. Nice job Roy, I bet its a shooter. :thumbsup:

Nice pistol and well done by Roy! :thumbsup:

You have to shoot it. Guns are for shooting and nothing else! :v

Regards

Kirrmeister

Stumblin Wolf said:
... Its almost too purdy to shoot...almost!

Well, so don´t shoot it. :shocked2:

For a beauty like that I´d say: You can use the expression "enjoy it like a good vine". :grin: - At the range... :haha:
Keep us posted on how the target looks after you enjoyed her... :wink: :thumbsup:

John Tice said:
I like that pistol a lot. Its got character. Nice job Roy, I bet its a shooter. :thumbsup:

it shot for me.. :haha: This is before I adjusted the sights for the second time..

First two shots of the day before it was mailed off a rest, 25yds

DSC_0379.jpg

Stumblin, I seen that there pistol of yers before Roy sent it out to ya. Oh, and it's got that special something to it.Pictures just don't do these guns justice. Roy was tickled with the trigger and rightfully so...everything turned out nice on it. Stumblin, I've seen your work as well and you are a fine craftsman. :thumbsup:

Back