• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

side lock made in japan ???

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:grin: went and picked up my ultra-hi .45 today i love it. i have pic's of it but i can not post them my computer is messed up some after i went from dial up to dsl. keeps saying i'm not connected to the internet when i am ???????? but if someone will email me i can send them to you or if you can post them for me. i must have your email address. looks like it was a kit gun none of the brass has ever been polished yet still has the sand cast finish on all the brass . stock still needs lots of sanding. not sure if the barrel was blued, browned or what.might have been browned the front sight is tiny bet its less than a 3/8" tall rear sight is as simple as it gets non adjustable. i think at a .45 cal i could hunt anything small game deer not to sure about that. not sure what the bore twist is on it . only going to use patched round ball with it. it is a two piece stock but looks like a full stock all the way to the muzzle. think i will have some fun shooting this one

BOOO HOOO no one has a comment on my ultra-hi i just got. even with a pic. :surrender: :shake: :wink:

There were several things wrong with the link you provided.

First off, there was no picture to view. The link was to a muzzleloading site and clicking on everything that was available did not produce a picture of your gun.
It did however produce the posts that were made about it.

The second thing that was wrong with the link is that it violates one of our forum rules.
That rule reads:

"Do not post links to sites that contain Muzzleloading Forums."

I removed the post because of both of these problems.

If you have a photo out there on some photo site you can copy the address to it and post it here on our forum. :)

sorry to all. only reason i did on that forum was because at photo bucket i can not send pic or a link to them. i just got DSL and they could not hook my computer right they said they needed to use a BRIDGE what ever that is. so i can not post any pic's keeps telling me i'm not connected to the internet when i am connected. that site i can post well i guess i cant now that i know they won't work ether. there you do not need a usp address to post pic's sorry again. i will re read the forums rules again. i have sent pic's of it in emails well no one said they did or not work.

I'm not much on computers but I just got a new one and every time I go online my computer tells me I am not online as well. I have to try to go a web site, then the tool gear icon on the top right and then to a working offline icon and click it. Then It will work (sometimes) I am waiting for my son to come home and try to find out why the computer goes to working off line every time I connect to the internet.

If you all had a dial-up modem installed before DSL/Cable disable the dial-up modem. Also a third party browser such as AOL will sometimes give these problems. HTH

pic of my ultra-hi as i just got it.
hipointcanoepicsultra-hi45031.jpg

Back