• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably waitin for the last second.... sneakin up as I type this.... :hmm:

But fer now you got punctured and I hadn't :blah:

Roy said:

:hmm: howisit you,a gunbuilder from georgia... get matched up again a ..gunbuilder from georgia???? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :confused: who ain't shooted at you yet?????

RC said:
Roy said:

:hmm: howisit you,a gunbuilder from georgia... get matched up again a ..gunbuilder from georgia???? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :confused:

its a conspiracy :hmm:

ah yes .. you built a gun fer the organizer BUT i think the cheerleader (who ya built 2 guns fer ) likes ya too!(alot after that last gun!) and he's good at funny business....

Here's the latest;

Fresh Meat .................. Wounded

Plink XXX"..................... Bye
flaming canvas 2.585"..... soggy 2.625"
54mountain 2.375"......... mykeal 4.1875"
Jim/OH .915"................ HFD60 1.020"
Zemenar 2.500"............. kgs113 3.030"
Halftail 1.062"................ sundog 3.875"
Pete D 1.312"................ tg 2.375"
CZMark 2.514"............... Bill S. 3.490"
undertaker 1.437"........... wirehairman 4.312"
Bakeoven Bill 0.900"........ Ghettogun 3.250"
Recon 3.125"................ grzrob 4.125"
Gemoke 1.875"............... Buripity 2.750"
breechplug 1.312"........... BullRunBear 1.450"
Mountainman56 2.255"...... RC 2.750"
bucktales 1.750"............ djnye 5.000"

:hatsoff:

I'll keep postin' 'em as they get reported.

Only ONE day left to get them scores in! Time's a-wastin'!

As it stands now, we have 7 matches that will be decided by default and one match where neither opponent has reported a shot. :surrender: :shake:

There's only 25 hours and 15 minutes left to get them scores in! Better get on it!

:haha:

Well the good news is that I'll have this gun done way before I need to take the next shot. :grin: :haha:

RC said:
DAMN! he got me.... :( course he shot bout 3 weeks afer i did... :shake: :rotf: maybe jus maybe we'll meet again...! :wink:

Oops......gotcha. Guess all them weeks and weeks of worrying and worrying about how I did on my target ruined your concentration? :hmm:

Roy said:
jethro224 said:
one match where neither opponent has reported a shot.

:haha: how will that work out??

Both wounded if they don't shoot.

In the event 2 opponents shoot an exact tie in a match, and it wasn't a no-shot tie, neither would be wounded.

Breechplug ol' son, you done winged me. Oh the pain! I'm in serious, serious pain! (It's never too soon to start on excuses for the May shoot.) Of course, at my weight I provide a one man target rich enviroment. :grin:

Actually, what REALLY hurts is making my best shot in a long time (read that: lucky) then get beat out by 0.148 inches. Now THAT hurts. Congratulations to Breechplug. :bow:

Jeff

Where O where has Fat Jack run off at, come on and shoot,,, mine wasn't that good :redface: barley hit the paper :shocked2: :blah:

Pete D. said:
Jethro: Now you need another shot by the end of May, correct?
Pete

That is correct sir.

We'll keep 'em to one match a month at least until we get down to only a handful of shooters. Then we can start goin' just until everybody gets their shots in. Might help speed things up...

Less than 11 hours left to get them shots in! Some of you fellers are sure cuttin' it close...

Shot taken ............... No shot reported yet

410-er..................... Gus
jethro224 ................. OregonDoc
Dan-L...................... sharps54
Roy........................ whitebear
RICKYD..................... fat jack
grey whiskers.............. Greenmtnboy
skunkskinner............... BaldMtnMan
........................... smokin50
........................... 50cal.cliff

If your name is on the no-shot side, get that score to me in a PT by 11:59pm tonight! Remember, a no-shot is an automatic wound. Would be a shame to go down without a fight. :surrender:

BullRunBear said:
Breechplug ol' son, you done winged me. Oh the pain! I'm in serious, serious pain! (It's never too soon to start on excuses for the May shoot.) Of course, at my weight I provide a one man target rich enviroment. :grin:

Actually, what REALLY hurts is making my best shot in a long time (read that: lucky) then get beat out by 0.148 inches. Now THAT hurts. Congratulations to Breechplug. :bow:

Jeff

Thanks, I just hope nobody tells my New Englander it can't shoot round balls straight. If it ever finds out I'm in trouble. :rotf:

Here's the latest;

Fresh Meat .................. Wounded

Plink XXX"..................... Bye
flaming canvas 2.585"..... soggy 2.625"
54mountain 2.375"......... mykeal 4.1875"
Jim/OH .915"................ HFD60 1.020"
Zemenar 2.500"............. kgs113 3.030"
Halftail 1.062"................ sundog 3.875"
Pete D 1.312"................ tg 2.375"
CZMark 2.514"............... Bill S. 3.490"
undertaker 1.437"........... wirehairman 4.312"
Bakeoven Bill 0.900"........ Ghettogun 3.250"
Recon 3.125"................ grzrob 4.125"
Gemoke 1.875"............... Buripity 2.750"
breechplug 1.312"........... BullRunBear 1.450"
Mountainman56 2.255"...... RC 2.750"
bucktales 1.750"............ djnye 5.000"
410-er 2.875"............... Gus 3.940"
Dan-L 4.750"................ sharps54 :surrender:

Still a few hours left...

jethro224 said:
Still a few hours left...

:haha: well if they haven't taken their shot I'd say they are running a bit late now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back