• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Another saw blade knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this PT to Pitchy, but I had to share this...

:grin: :grin: :grin:

I think you can guess what that means!

It was here when I got home tonight - boy, does it look great! :bow: :bow:

I love the shape, and it feels even better in the hand than it looks. I have large hands, and it fits my hand perfectly for a cutting grip. It's perfect for a utility blade. The handle looks great too. Did you put anything on the wood, or is it just so dense that it polishes up like that?

This is one great blade - I just can't say that enough! Thank you!

dang it colmoultrie!!! :cursing: i was gonna say that!! awesomest knife pitchey!! thank you so much! (and yeah... what col said!) :thumbsup:

:rotf: Give ya 3 guesses whos on sheath makin detail for these two bad boys....

pitchytwins.jpg

Swamp Rat said:
:rotf:

Well RC begged me....Wonky asked me...

I'm not so sure they'll get em back. :rotf:
I have you know i traded a whole can of chocolate stuff and some pressure filled ebay sellin, fer a sheath on there..beg? i think not! asides swampy offered! (i'm guessin he was tryin to avert sheath tragedy!!!! :shocked2:) so there! :blah:

Back