• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

THE STROHS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audubon

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Once again words fail me. I can only offer my humble thanks to Mr. Tom Stroh and Roy for the astonishing gun.

Garrison Beall
Wilmington NC

here ya go... the color is a bit off in the pics... the blanket is actually red. Camera problems.. :haha:

S6300060.jpg

S6300061.jpg

S6300063.jpg

S6300066.jpg

S6300069.jpg

S6300070.jpg

its a copy of the Verner... .45 cal smooth...

Roy said:
Dad built that gun about 8-10 years ago... :thumbsup:
:confused: and yet,,he was not impressed with the tulle rifle? go figure! that is an AWESOME LOOKIN GUN!! you are a fortunate man Audubon!! :thumbsup:

I`ve seen that gun in person and the pics dont do it justice..If I would have had the money that gun would have been in my gun rack..

It’s pretty amazing. I’m very fortune to have it. Thanks again for everything Roy.

It's very natural and well balanced; I'm thinking more in terms of Phoebe Cates than Pam Anderson.

Audubon said:
It's very natural and well balanced; I'm thing more terms of Phoebe Cates than Pam Anderson.

My sentimates exactly! :thumbsup: You must be somewheres around the same age as me. :v

I am nothing less than totally awestruck by the ability of some of the gunmakers whose work I have seen on this forum.

Back