• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Did anyone get anything really neat for Christmas that has to do with M/L or M/L hunting?

RDE

Yep!

christmas2007.jpg

Back in November I dropped a few subtle hints about a nice scrimshawed powder horn I saw on the CLA site. Darned if it didn't show up under our tree this morning!!

Santa doesn't stop at my house anymore. Just another day of the week for me.

I did go to the trouble of making turkey and all the trimings for myself today though. So my only gift was a full belly (and now I'm paying for it).

I got a large siler deluxe lock and some power tools for the soul pourpose of building.

My wife gave me a gift certificate for TOW. I was able to order all of the parts that I needed to go with my stock and barrel except for the lock. :bow:

I'm in the same boat, Walks Alone.

Still, I found a nice GPR Hunter on an auction site and managed to win it at a good price. Oughta be here in a few days.

My present to me for putting up with myself.... :shake:

A guy's gotta do what he has to[url] do...in[/url] keeping with the spirit of the season, right? :confused:
Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for muzzleloading but it will help in the butchering department. My wife got me a chef's choice knife sharpener. I got the new Lyman Trade rifle last winter.

Bought myself a XX Douglas swamped 42" .50 cal barrel. Gonna slip it into a Mike Brooks Klette rifle kit.

I got a gift certificate to Lowes. Of course that means I'm buying tools. Tools that I'll use to craft ML stuff. :grin:

Old Salt

yep! i had asked Soggy to make me a horn before this spring...and he had it done for me by Christmas,,and i love it!so that wasone,now Swampy is gonna send me some fresh deer tallow to try, and roy stroh told me that my tulle rifle kit which he had to totally rebuild..(thanks to me fer not checkin the guys skills a lil closer :shake: )is DONE .well he said finished..i said saved! (now tht makes a NICE present!) so christmas was great! wait.. :confused: seems they is all in the mail!ah it's the thought that counts!! :thumbsup: so christmas is still comin! :applause:

I have been slowly collecting tools to start my first build. So Chambers "York" rifle and associated tools were my presents

I got two of Mike Moore's books. Started reading the first one last night. So far it is excellent!

Well, sort of related to your question is that I SOLD a nice .54cal TC Hawken caplock just to help PAY for Christmas
:grin:

Back