• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Oregon!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mydnyte Son

32 Cal.
Reaction score
New to this forum and I like what I see so far! I own five muzzle loaders, four rifles and a pistol but by far my favorite is the TC Renegade my Pop left me when he passed away. I have never shot anything but tin cans with it but have always wanted to bag a deer the old way. Seems like I will next year at that since the guy I work with keeps pestering my to go with him next year. Seriously, I am something of a hillbilly and proud of it but DANG if I dont work wit the real grizzly adams!

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and learning some more about ML weapons.

Clifford.

Welcome aboard Mydnyte Son, Lot's of great info to be found here! enjoy your stay & Good Luck & Good Shootin' :thumbsup:

Clifford,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us. Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome to the forum Clifford!
I live just over the mt from you, towards newberg and shoot with a fairly large group of mixed minded scoundrels monthly out towards yamhill. If you wanna tag along or meet out there, its a can-do. 3rd sat every month. Any questions that can be answered locally, dont be shy to ask....
We dont care whether you shoot a custom high dollar gun or a basic cva type, it dont matter and one isnt judged! you are going to like this hobby of "ours"

Greetings Clifford,

ML hunting is a great experience. You will love it.

Hope you find the encouragement and information you need in this forum. :thumbsup:

Hey Clifford, Looks like more and more of us Northwest critters are joinin the club. I live in sutherlin Oregon.Welcome to the forum!
"Remember" When life seems like an uphill climb,take comfort in the fact that your mooning everyone behind you.

welcome to the forum this is a great place you can find an answer to any question you may have . here . :thumbsup:

Good to have you here in the wonderfully wet state of Oregone looks like you are close to a few of us, hope we can cross paths and shoot together some day, Brett is straight up on the shoot at Yamhill, good place, good people, there is a group of us that shoot in Mollalla as well but it is a bit longer drive, keep in touch via the forum or PM if ya need anything.

Back